Sailor 800 VSAT Ku
Sailor 600 VSAT Ku High Power
Included in system:
- 407008B SAILOR 800 VSAT Above Deck Unit (ADU) incl.
- 83cm Reflector
- 20W BUC
- 2 x Multiband LNBs
- Mounting accessories
- 407016C SAILOR Antenna Control Unit (ACU), AC powered
- AC power cable
- NMEA Multi-plug
- 2 x 1m 75 Ohm coax cable Tx/Rx ACU-VMU
- Ethernet cable
The SAILOR 800 VSAT Ku is a standardized high-performance 3-axis stabilized Ku-band antenna system with an 83 cm reflector dish. It comes in a standard 6W BUC or a high power 20W
version and provides the same or better radio performance than a typical 1m antenna.
The focus of the new SAILOR 800 VSAT Ku is on RF performance, G/T, which is >18 dB/K - a value equal to or higher than most other 1m maritime VSAT antennae performance claims - yet it's much smaller and lighter. This performance makes the new 83cm antenna suitable for vessels that would normally specify a 1m antenna. The unique, class-leading performance of SAILOR 800 VSAT Ku also opens up a world of high quality, reliable communications for a wider number of vessels including workboats, fishing vessels, inland waterways and yachts, whilst providing installation flexibility for vessels of all types and size.
- Frequency - Ku-Band (20W BUC)
- Reflector size - 83cm / 32.7 Inch
- Design requirements - FCC, Intelsat, ETSI
- AC power - 100-240V AC (ADU is Powered by BDU)
Download specifications for more info here