Sailor 60 GX
Sailor 60 GX
Included in system:
- 407006A Above Deck Unit (ADU), incl.
- 65cm reflector
- 5W BUC
- Mounting Accessories
- 407016C Antenna Control Unit (ACU), AC Powered for 19" rack mounting(1U)
- AC Power cable
- NMEA Multi-plug
- 2 x 1m 75 Ohm coax cable TX/RX ACU-VMU
- Ethernet cable
- 407023A GX Modem Unit (GMU) for 19" rack/cabinet mounting (1U)
- 2 x RS-232/RS-422 serial cable
- 1 x 115/230VAC Power cable
SAILOR 60 GX is the smallest, lightest and most advanced antenna for Inmarsat Fleet Xpress maritime broadband service. Its unique composite/aluminium design keeps weight down while the well-proven SAILOR VSAT technology streamlines the deployment process and maximises operational uptime.
SAILOR 60 GX is built to withstand the toughest sea conditions and still deliver high bandwidth connectivity on the Fleet Xpress service. It is the fastest tracking antenna available in this size, with superior dynamic performance in all axes; roll, pitch and yaw. This high performance means that vessels more affected by rough seas can make the most of Global Xpress, as SAILOR 60 GX can maintain a link even in extreme conditions.
SAILOR 60 GX is delivered ready to install, with the included SAILOR GX Modem Unit (GMU) and SAILOR Antenna Control Unit (ACU) ensuring quality and reliability throughout the system. Installation is easy, thanks to a wealth of features and design details unique to the SAILOR VSAT technology platform. For instance, it features a single cable between antenna and below deck equipment for RF, power and data, while Automatic Azimuth Calibration and Automatic Cable Calibration enable unique ‘one touch commissioning’. It also features Dynamic Motor Brakes inside the antenna, removing the requirement for mechanical brake straps whilst ensuring the antenna is kept in balance in no-power
situations, at sea or during transport.
- Frequency - Ka-Band (Inmarsat GX)
- Reflector size - 65cm / 25.5 Inch
- Certification - CE (Maritime), FCC, ETSI
- Approval - Inmarsat
- AC power - 100-240V AC (ADU is Powered by BDU)
Download specifications for more info here